Precisely what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that can reduce the surface stress of liquid and generate a considerable volume of uniform and secure foam, which can be utilized to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is a substance that can make its aqueous solution create a massive level of foam when mechanical force is introduced right into the air. This type of material is a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of any Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot turn into a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The purpose of cement foaming agent
The main purpose of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to form lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to have a huge number of pores during the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and which makes it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, along with other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents can also improve the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents can also improve the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it easier to build and shape.
12 features and advantages of foaming agent
- It provides compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the requirements. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this problem. , a replacement for traditional insulation materials
- It is lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively decreases the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, as the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer has a high degree of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. More than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It provides good compressive strength: when the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: You will see no condensation round the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting involving the layers.
- Good bonding: The material utilized in foamed cement is cement, which has an exceptional bond using the lower and upper layers and can not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and may be combined entirely using the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It provides an anti-permeability effect: As a result of porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is a lot more than six times stronger compared to ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is definitely an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When utilized on buildings, it can improve the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is not sensitive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, hard to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to help make foamed cement has the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, therefore it is commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin because the primary raw material and is made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is produced using imported advanced equipment as well as the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented during the production process. The product is a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, audio quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. As a result of high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is very stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement created using it have been in a closed state independent of every other, and there is not any connection between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is extremely high. In the same density, in comparison with foamed cement created using plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and heat preservation properties and better strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction industry
Cement foaming agents are popular in the construction industry and therefore are mainly utilized to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the main advantages of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. These are popular in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, along with other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used as building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used as building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the broad industry and therefore are mainly utilized to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the main advantages of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and may reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used as road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used as road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge industry
Cement foaming agents are also utilized in the bridge industry, mainly utilized to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the main advantages of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used as bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is a supplier of concrete additives, which can be concrete foaming agent and relative products with over 12 years experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])